Thursday, February 25, 2016

Welcome

Hello everyone, my name is Christina Millan! I live in Northern Minnesota and absolutely love this area. My husband and I love the outdoors. We wanted to create this blog to share our love of animals with others.


 

We currently have two Golden Retrievers that we hand picked from some pretty good lines. We dream of raising Golden Retrievers and having a couple of litters along the way.



This is Ruger, our male, he is 5 years old and the most gentle, loyal, friend that anyone could ever ask for. He is an excellent hunter and enjoys being out in the woods or fields with you.  He loves to hunt with his Dad any chance he gets. Ruger also is very loving and will cuddle up for hugs any time!



Here is our female, her name is Benelli (but I like to call her girlie). Benelli will be three this summer and she too comes from excellent lines. She is a great hunter and loves to be out in the woods retrieving birds with my husband.



We are going to be moving forward into a life of raising Goldens, starting with these two beautiful dogs. We recently received our clearance to breed and will be putting these two together in her upcoming heat cycle. I will post regular pictures, stories, and info so everyone can watch them grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment